"It's fun to write letters to myself. I know exactly what I like," quote from our 9 year old this evening.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) June 16, 2014
Hosted an open house today & we've been eating all day long. Didn't stop 3 yr old from asking, "Mom, what's for supper?"
— Karen (@candiddiversion) June 8, 2014
Sorted coupons today & the iBoy (13 mo.) pulled the old ones out, squashed them, crawled on them, & threw them. Calling that sensory play.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) June 5, 2014
My 3 yr old is crying her eyes out because it's not her turn on Minecraft. We may need a step down program.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) June 4, 2014
The A/C guy is here! An lo, there was great rejoicing in all the land and he was greeted as a triumphant hero returning from battle.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) June 3, 2014
"Play while you play, work while you work. This is the way to go berserk." My 9 yr old "fixed" this First Language Lessons poem #homeschool
— Karen (@candiddiversion) June 2, 2014
Made a FB photo album of zoo trip w/ friends. Listed 7 kids, but my friend has 3 & I TOTALLY FORGOT I have 5 now. #whatalongweek
— Karen (@candiddiversion) May 31, 2014
Today is one of those days you hope your husband is having a good day at work because you are going to bust out of here when he gets home.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) May 30, 2014
"Mom, why don't we get report cards?" 12 yr old asked. 9 yr old replied: "Is Mom telling you, 'Good job, honey,' ALL THE TIME, not enough?"
— Karen (@candiddiversion) May 29, 2014
"My nap didn't go well because our 1yr old was just standing there watching me." File under: things @pdubarry says.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) May 29, 2014
Someone is whistling continuously in our library. WHEN did librarians stop shushing? And WHY?
— Karen (@candiddiversion) May 27, 2014
Best birthday gift given today: dead chipmunk from our cat. Wait. Did I say "best"? I meant grossest. Definitely grossest.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) May 20, 2014
"Dad, you're being like one of those bad kings in the Bible that keeps changing his mind. Like Pharaoh." = When church kids complain.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) May 18, 2014
12 yr old explaining baby boomers to 9 year old sister: "A bunch of guys came back from the war & got married & had kids. Boom! Babies."
— Karen (@candiddiversion) May 15, 2014
7 yr old is feeding her baby brother a jar of baby food. "This stuff smells like a bunny," she announced. Um, what?
— Karen (@candiddiversion) May 15, 2014
Just helped my 12 year old fill out applications for her first volunteer position. That sound you heard was my heart breaking a lil bit.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) May 12, 2014
One of my daughters just said to another, "Hey, let's play pretty ladies now!" No idea what this means but I think it involves tiaras.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) May 10, 2014
"Mama, is today tomorrow?" File under: philosophical questions asked by a 3 year old. #parenting #goaskyourdad
— Karen (@candiddiversion) May 8, 2014
"If at first I don't succeed, I'll try again. If I can't to it the 2nd time, I'm giving up." Direct quote from one of my daughters this A.M.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) May 5, 2014
Big 1st birthday bash tomorrow. Right now our kitchen looks like Cupcake Wars is shooting on location.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) May 2, 2014
Do you use Twitter? Where do you keep track of the funny things your kids say?

No comments:
Post a Comment
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.