I've already grumbled about my favorite store closing.
I've grumbled about thrift stores not being able to sell used children's products or books published pre-1985. (Check out the Common Room posts about CPSIA if you have questions. And, lest you think it doesn't effect you: the Goodwill store in the tiny NC town my sister Lulu lives in has already removed all children's products from the shelves.)
Now I find out that my favorite magazine (OK, it's really my second favorite, but still...) is closing.
What next? I'm telling you: you folks who read my blog, comment on my blog, follow my blog (ahem) - you're some of my favorite things in the world.
You'd better hide, 'cause things I love are taking a serious hit these days.
2 comments:
Sure hope it's safe for the Bear and me to travel next week.
Is this a good time to mention that Princess told me that the World Market nearby is closing?
For a minute there I thought you were borrowing Brio magazines from Sunday school teachers' rooms too. I guess that's just me. :)
Post a Comment
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.