We have so many picture files from all Prince Charming's projects, blogging, school files, etc. I was afraid the sixth picture would be some intricate game diagram that only Prince Charming can decipher. So I just opened the file we call "Family Pictures" and then found the sixth file in that and the sixth picture in that sub-file. (Yes, we have files for our files around here. We're that important.) And the picture is:
Let's say it together now: "Awww."It's my sweet baby Polly, way back in the olden days of 2002. That's her great -grandparents' (one set, anyway) house in the background. But who's looking in the background? Look at those eyes, those cheeks, those chubby little hands...
Sorry. I just had very sweet "Polly is still a little baby" daydream there for a second. Not that I don't enjoy her as a seven year old, because I do, but it's just not the same.
And if I hadn't cheated, this is the picture that would've won the picture lottery:

That's my brother Bear studying away at our church's teen camp last year. Almost makes me want to say "Awww" again. I guess my worries about school worksheets or game diagrams were unfounded.
Now I
1. Mom
2. Lisa
3. Kelly
4. Cousin Amy
5. Tarah
6. Ginelle
Thanks for tagging me, Amy!
1 comment:
How sweet!!! That was a great pic! (like my pun?)
And I sort of cheated too, since our folders of folders were all jumbled up after the great computer crash of '09.
I'm glad you played along! :)
Post a Comment
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.