What's wrong with Tigger in these pictures? Well, suffice it to say that she is
not happy that her daddy was taking her picture, she didn't like her dress, Polly had a "prettier" barrette, and she didn't
want spaghetti for supper.

You can really see the resemblance to her Aunt Lulu!
2 comments:
DEAR WHOEVER,
COOL BLOG! COULD YOU VISIT MINE AT www.dsvet.blogspot.com and leave some comments based on the posts. My page is basically about hunting and some other stuff. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I WILL HAVE TO END UP DELETING THE BLOG IF THERE ARE NO COMMENTS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS> THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I REALLY LIKE YOUR BLOG BY THE WAY.
SINCERELY,
Devin Kabb
Too Cute!
Post a Comment
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.