I voted!And brought my oldest with me, who thought it was great fun. :)
We took all three of our girls. They love getting the "I voted" stickers. (They don't actually vote, of course!)
I got to vote at the fire station right next to the fire trucks. My son loved that!
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
3 comments:
I voted!
And brought my oldest with me, who thought it was great fun. :)
We took all three of our girls. They love getting the "I voted" stickers. (They don't actually vote, of course!)
I got to vote at the fire station right next to the fire trucks. My son loved that!
Post a Comment
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.