Spiritual / Inner Life
- Jesus, Friend of Sinners: But How? Kevin DeYoung wrote this brilliant, necessary post.
- Maybe Christians Should Cut Matthew McConaughey Some Slack by Marty Duren. I've seen posts for and against whatever it was Mr. McConaughey said or didn't say in his Oscar acceptance speech. This is my favorite. (And no, I didn't watch the Oscars. But I did read about it the next day, primarily to see what everyone was wearing.)
- I'm Scared of Being Mediocre by Ari at Mabel + Riv. (brief bad language warning) This one resonated with me.
- Internet Communication by the DHM at The Common Room. Thought provoking and this INTJ found herself heartily agreeing.
- The Weird Strategy Dr. Seuss Used to Create His Greatest Work (And Why You Should Use It, Too) by James Clear.
- Why Writers are the Worst Procrastinators by Megan McArdle.
- 18 Things Highly Creative People Do Differently by Layla at The Lettered Cottage.
- 7 Highly Effective Ways to Raise Lazy and Entitled Children by Jen at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.
Interesting article since we happen to be talking about time: How Much Is Time Wrong Around the World? from The Poor Man's Math Blog.
If you have time for one more link, please check out my post: Earn Your Stripes (and My Appreciation). It means a lot to my daughter and therefore it means a whole lot to me.
So, what caught your eye this week?
This post is linked here:
2 comments:
Great list! I love The Honest Toddler. :)
I absolutely love the Dr. Seuss article. A good slap in the face for me! And the one on Jesus, Friend of Sinners is excellent. Great list this week!!
Post a Comment
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.