Spiritual / Inner Life
- 7 Things You Need to Stop Saying if You're Over 30 by Jennifer Ball.
- Five Economic Reforms Every Rational Millennial Should Be Fighting For by Matt Walsh.
- The Ten Commandments of Twitter by Kevin DeYoung.
- The Millennial Mistake by James Emery White.
- Evangelicals and Hollywood Muck by Trevin Wax. I worked at the school Mr. Wax mentions and the library he describes is accurate. I used to laugh about the blacked out words. But I agree, some of our number have gone too far in the other direction.
- An Oh So Subtle Twist by Dr. Brian Mattson.
- Life Won't Begin at Your Next Milestone by Cara Joyner.
- 7 Things We Did Growing Up Our Children Will Never Understand from Scary Mommy. H/T: Jessie.
- What To Do With Your Child Who Just Doesn't Fit In...And Who Pushes All Your Buttons. Wisdom from Sally Clarkson.
- Six Reasons to Have Six Kids by Julie Cole at Modern Mom. No, I have no announcement to make at this time but I think this post could also apply to having five.
- Six Times Anything Equals A Lot by Megan Rice. Once again, substitute five for six and you have my life.
- Work at Home Mom and Work at Home Dad by Tricia Goyer.
- Five Things You Don't Say To a Woman Who Announces Her Fifth Pregnancy by Stacy Edwards. (Another H/T to Jessie!)
- Marriage, Pride and Prejudice. Eric Metaxas talks about Jane Austen - two of my favorite authors in one post!
- Inside the Box: People Don't Actually Like Creativity by Jessica Olien.
- 15 Ways Homeschooling is Like Living in a Fraternity House by Amy for Atlanta Homeschool. I, of course, have never lived in a frat house, but this sounds about right.
- The Normal, Drama-Free, Totally-Healthy Christian Homeschool Movement by Ruth Moon.
- World War II's Strangest Battle: When Americans and Germans Fought Together by Andrew Roberts.
- How Much Is An Original American Girl Doll Worth? Pretty interesting but my awesome collection of Felicity & her stuff is NOT FOR SALE. (Dear Pleasant T. Rowland, why did you sell out to Mattel? WHY?!)
This post is linked here:
1 comment:
Thanks so much for linking to my post! Have a great week!
Post a Comment
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.