Our 3 yr old announced, "I just want to grow up to be a kid - not a mom or a lady." At least she realizes she's got a good thing going here.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) December 9, 2013
Things u don't want to hear from daughters' bedroom at 9:40 PM: "I doin' dymnastics & skating!" Fess up: Who gave the 3 yr old caffeine?
— Karen (@candiddiversion) December 8, 2013
.@pdubarry talking to Baby Boy (7 months old) just now: "I was going to put jammies on you but instead I just watched the internet."
— Karen (@candiddiversion) December 7, 2013
Reorganizing Pinterest boards is a legitimate use of time on a snowy afternoon, right? Good.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) December 6, 2013
"My favorite color is Princess." Quote from Miss Lili (3) while choosing clothes this AM.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) December 6, 2013
My 9 yr old just asked, "You were in the olden days, right?" When I protested she said, "But you used to write dates starting with 19!"
— Karen (@candiddiversion) December 5, 2013
7 month old son is wearing a shirt with a dinosaur riding a bicycle on the front and camo pants. Could he BE any manlier? #chandlerbingfont
— Karen (@candiddiversion) December 4, 2013
"I think burping is funny. It IS funny." 3 yr old confessions.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) December 3, 2013
"I not doin' anything, can you please go out?" Words from a 3 yr old to strike terror in a parent's heart.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) December 3, 2013
"You have 5 minutes to clean up the house or you're going to jail" - my 6 yr old playing house. She's not quoting me, I promise.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) December 2, 2013
Told 3 yr old to be quiet in church tonight. She responded, "But I hafta burp!" Proud parenting moment right there.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) December 2, 2013
"Who sets their watch to Central Time?!" - indignant daughter just now who thought they had more reading time before lights out.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) December 1, 2013
School Related Quote from our 6 yr old this morning: "Mommy, I could have been done by now...but I don't know what to do." #homeschooling
— Karen (@candiddiversion) November 25, 2013
Best (worst?) part of a big clean-up: kids constantly distracted by things they've found. "I've been lookin' for this!" No, you haven't.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) November 22, 2013
Took 300+ pictures of the kids today. # of Christmas Card worthy shots of all 5 = 0. Our "Family" cards may be "Our 3 Favorite Kids" cards.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) November 21, 2013
3 yr old playing this morning: "Mom! I'm in a box. Pretend I'm oatmeal."
— Karen (@candiddiversion) November 19, 2013
Request from the 3 yr old: "Mom, I weally want to watch silly bideos."
— Karen (@candiddiversion) November 18, 2013
"Jesus is da way to my Fadder's house..." - 3 yr old praising God is a pretty good way to start the morning.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) November 16, 2013
"Don't eat that! It has glue on it!" File under: things you might overhear in our #homeschool. (M&Ms make yummy looking Protons & Neutrons)
— Karen (@candiddiversion) November 15, 2013
Overheard just now: "Hey! Pass the ceweal and give me some of dat gooten fwee stuff." Where does she come up with this stuff?!
— Karen (@candiddiversion) November 15, 2013
"I've always wanted to live in a castle but I've never wanted to be a princess" - our 9 yr old this morning. Something profound there.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) November 14, 2013
My children have their own paraphrase from Rankin & Bass Rudolph special: "There's always tomorrow for things to go wrong..."
— Karen (@candiddiversion) November 12, 2013
3 yr old looking through Toys R Us sale paper: "I want all this stuffes," she announces. #tistheseason
— Karen (@candiddiversion) November 9, 2013
Sign my children have inherited a (mild) form of OCD: don't want to go to bed, not 'cause they want to EAT more candy, they want to SORT it.
— Karen (@candiddiversion) November 1, 2013
3 yr old just instructed her older sister to "Draw a funny human."
— Karen (@candiddiversion) October 30, 2013
No comments:
Post a Comment
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.