Recently had a conversation in our department about Christians using the term 'luck'. One of the folks was offended. I know the Bible talks about 'chance'. I think most people use it just as a word, but if questioned they would agree 'that the harder they work, the more of it they have.'
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
1 comment:
Recently had a conversation in our department about Christians using the term 'luck'. One of the folks was offended. I know the Bible talks about 'chance'. I think most people use it just as a word, but if questioned they would agree 'that the harder they work, the more of it they have.'
Post a Comment
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.