Vintage thread spools, that is.
These belonged to my great-aunt and now they belong to me.
My {non-existent} photography skills are really not doing these beauties justice but you'll just have to take my word for it: they are adorable.
And I love them. Spools of thread today just don't have the same cuteness factor, do they?
I haven't even mentioned the vintage buttons that came my way. Pinterest is overflowing with ideas for vintage buttons. I'm just not sure I can bring myself to do anything with mine. I rather like just looking at them and counting them and...
OK, I'm starting to sound a little {a lot} nuts.
Thanks to my Grandma for passing these little treasures along to me!
This post is linked to Things I Love Thursday at The Diaper Diaries.

3 comments:
I've still got some of these threads and thought I should chuck them as I get ready for our move! Look me up on Pinterest!
Your aunt, "Just Betty," (private joke, in case other readers wonder) would be so proud!
They look beautiful, btw. :)
Love those! I also love the buttons you sent me. I can't wait to make something worthy with them. Thanks for sending them!
Post a Comment
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.