This could also be called: "Or What Karen Might Want for Her Birthday If You Are Inclined To Buy Her Some Scrapbooking Stuff"


1.
Camera
. We do not yet, alas, own my dream camera. We own much like the one pictured. However, any working camera is better than none. (As we discovered the morning Miss Lili was born!)
2. Pictures. Definitely the most important ingredient. Although I have been known to create a page with no pictures (I'm one of those people who saves ticket stubs, receipts, and pamphlets).



3.
Albums
. I particularly like the K & Company albums.


4.
Cricut
machine & cartridges - I can always use more cartridges (hint, hint)


5. Adhesives - photo splits or
tape runner
. Some day: a
Xyron
. I go through a
lot of adhesives.
6. Adhesives - photo corners. These can be decorative or good for vintage pictures.


7.
Corner rounder
. Nice to have on hand. I've actually given Philip his own so he will leave mine alone (he uses one when he makes a game prototype).


8. Paper trimmer & extra blades


9.
Patterned paper
- my favorite obsession. I try to follow a rule that I can't buy more unless I make a certain number of pages.
10. Cardstock in neutral, bright, & pastel colors
11. Letter stickers. Another thing I have in abundance and rely on.


12. Rub-ons


13.
Cardstock stickers
. The Karen Foster brand is always interesting.
14. Ink Pads & stamps. I'm not so much into stamping, but I do have some. I also use ink pads on the edges of photo mats.


15.
Glitter Paper
. I have lots of little girls - glitter is de rigueur.


16.
Scissors
- sharp, small scissors rather than the decorative edge type, although I have some of those still
17. Decorative brads & staples


18.
Circle Cutter
. I actually own a Creative Memories version.
19. Punches
20. Vellum
21. Memorabilia pockets - these are how I manage to keep each of the girls' hospital cap in their baby albums.
22. Inspirational books, magazines, & blogs. I wrote a
separate post about some of my current favorites.



23.
Fine Point pens
. One of my most reached for tools.


24.
Gel Pens
. Fun for extra color.


25.
Paper flowers
. These are cute, even
in the jar.
26. Rulers. Measure twice, cut once. Then measure again and mutter under your breath. Just me?


27.
Buttons
. Decorative or otherwise.
28. Transparencies. Great for adding layers and depth.
29. Page protectors. I have a shortage of these right now - more pages done than I actually have albums to put them. Crazy problem to have!
30. Organizers to keep all of the above safely stored away.
So, fellow scrapbook enthusiasts? What did I miss?
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
1 comment:
You and my daughter are two peas in a pod when it comes to scrapbooking! Enjoy!
Post a Comment
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.