We remember not the summer
For it was long ago.
We remember not the summer
In this whirling blinding snow.
I will leave this frozen region,
I will travel farther south,
If you say one word against it
I will hit you in the mouth.
- Laura Ingalls during the "Long Winter"
The only trouble is: we'd have to go all the way to Rio to get away from the snow. I hear even our Texas friends are getting snow these days.
At least the girls enjoy it.



3 comments:
They look well bundled up!
Be careful not to misplace Sweet Pea in the drifts. Some I've seen around here are taller than she is!
What cute, little masked bandits! :)
Post a Comment
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.