My baby brother (which he will always be, no matter how old he gets) has started catching up with me in age. Today he turned the age I turned just after he was born. (Didja catch all that?)
He has a lot of nicknames (some he likes, some he doesn't) but he'll always be "Bear" to me. (I'm allowed to call him that. Just not in public. Or around friends and/or girls. And his nieces are not allowed to call him that. But I do. I'm fearless that way. A blog doesn't count as "public" right? Don't answer that.)
Because I do not have a baby picture of him handy, I'll post this pic (and hope it doesn't get me in too much trouble):
Seems like just yesterday. (le sigh)
Anyway, never mind all that. Happy Birthday, Bear!
4 comments:
He's a handsome dude at any age. :)
I sure hope he gets roped into liking chess again some day . . . :(
Loved the sight-seeing tour of London! You're a fun travel guide.
Yep! Am lovin' the tour!
And, this post also must mean that you have a birthday coming up very soon!
Post a Comment
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.