For those of you who are parents (or want to be parents...someday) let me save you thousands of dollars in toys right now. Here is some math for you:
1 Bag of white beans
+
Mom's measuring cups and bowls
+
2 girls
=
Fun for over an hour
So just walk away from the Toys 'R Us and don't look back.
(My camera is being a bit...temperamental, shall we say, or I'd have pictures for you.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I promise to be candid and you can be too. Blogging is best when it's a conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and respond. I enjoy hearing what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.